Sunday, January 2, 2011

ABOUT ME NOR SALSABIL MOHAMMAD


My name is Nor Salsabil Bt KK Mohammad.  I was born in Kuala Lumpur Hospital.  I live in Raub  Pahang. I am 21 years old.  Now i continue my degree in sosial science communication and information management in National University of Malaysia. (UKM).  Now i will like to tell a bit of my family. 
 My father name is KK Mohammad. He is 52 years old. He work as settlers in one of Felda in Raub. My mother name is Jamilah Bt Hussan moidin. She is  43 years old and full time house wife.  She is lovely mother. i love my parents so much..



I have 3 siblings.  First is my sister name Nor Ainon. She is 24 years old and already finished her study in multimedia course in Northen University of Malaysia (UUM). I am the second one and the last one is my younger brother name Mohamad Amirul. He is 16 years old and studying in SMK Mahmud raub in form 4.
I praise 2 god because i have a happy family...
I think, thats enough for introduce about my family and i...Tq..:)

My sweet family


3 comments:

  1. I like to reading your personal details. you have a small family but live in happyly and harmonies.This is because your mother and your father are lovely parents.I think you also friendly friends and we can co-operate to create a blog about tourism in Malaysia.I hope you and Nurmala become a good friends discussion to create a intersting blog.I am happy to be your group's blog to create about tourism in Malaysia. That's all thank you...

    written by,
    husna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot for your praise. I am so happy to read that. I just have a small family. Sometimes i be jealous with my friend that have a big family and have many sibling especially during Hari Raya. For me, have a big family is more fun. But im glade i have a happy family. How about you Husna? How many sibling that u have? i would like to now if u don't mind.
    I also very happy to be your blog members. I hope, all three of us will work hard to make this blog successful and our lecture will satisfied with our work. I also hope, we all get a good mark in this subject during final semester and this blog will help us to improve our English. That all from me. thank you.

    written by
    Nor Salsabil Binti KK Mohammad
    A133850

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks your comment and your question. i come from a big family. i have ten siblings. my family is balance between five boys and five girls.i have one sister and three brothers.they all lovely siblings. i praise to god because i have big family.yes, i hope, we can co-operate along discusssion about the tourism in Malaysia.
    write by,
    Nurul Nasyatul Husna Bt Ismail
    A132119

    ReplyDelete